Attention Getter!

This Is An Attention Getter, Have I Got Your Attention?

Friday, September 3, 2010

Movie Review: Law Abiding Citizen

So possibly one of the best movies on earth. This movie tells the tale of a man who's family was brutally murdered by two sick bastards. This man, Clyde Shelton, like most normal people went to the courts searching for justice for his murdered wife and young daughter. But unfortunetely there was not much justice to be found, and the real murderer gets off scott-free. So, furious with how the justice system had failed him and his family, he began to plot revenge and take matters into his own hands. If you haven't seen the movie, you really should consider doing so. 5 stars from me.
Actors playing in this fabulous production are:
Jamie Foxx
Gerard Butler (SPARTA)
&
Colm Meaney

The film was directed by none other than F. Gary Gray.

Like I said, you need to see this movie if you haven't yet. You won't regret it. AND, if you happen to regret it, then I'll have to say now you have absolutely no tastes, and you should be annihilated.

This has been a Big Mc review, thanks for viewing.


10 comments:

  1. amazing movie is amazing also check this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjGrHBpfqCo
    this guy is so pro watched it like 3 times before linking lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent seen it yet!! good review tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was rooting for the "bad" guy the whole movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this movie, but i have to admit it really falls apart near the end

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? It looked kind of bad to me... I guess I should give it a chance, haha. I'll put it on my 'to watch' list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting! need moar posts from you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. this actually was a very good movie

    http://thatguysstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a terrific movie. Stupid Rotten Tomatoes giving it a 25% >:(. I personally think it deserves at least a 75%.

    ReplyDelete